The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, and other bloggers nominate the nominees.
1. How did you decide on the title of your blog?
Well, the title came to me in a dream. I was thinking of blogging, but I needed to come up with a title. So out of nowhere, “Nickely Challenged” came to my head. I think I had an assignment that required going through mental disorders, and being a psychology major, the name made sense.
2. What is one word that sums up the heart of your blog, and why?
“LIFE,” I think its because everything I write about is about my life. What I have encountered and experienced. Even though it is all about my allergy, most of the things I deal with surround my allergy. I guess that’s what you can expect when you have a chronic allergy that is in everything.
3. What’s your favorite pastime other than blogging?
I have no idea. Hmm? Oh! I like watching T.V. I don’t know if that makes me seem lazy, but I think I am very invested in the characters. I love all types of shows for different moods. My ratchet T.V. is when I feel bad about my life; they seem to make me feel like I got it together. I love drama shows and funny shows. Empire, Scandal, and How to Get Away with Murder are completing my life right now.
4. What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
I love that I can connect with people around the world who can relate to me. The reason I started was because I was the only one I knew, and other people knew with a severe allergy or even a nickel allergy. I have met a lot of people who are as neurotic as me about their allergy, and we try to help each other through it when no one understands. I have definitely found a kinship with Miss Diagnoses; we understand each other at a level that most people won’t understand.
5. Which recipe, project, or idea on my blog would you most like to try yourself?
Baked Barbecue Ribs from Amanda Hicks (Fun in the Oven) because all I need to remove is the onions. It looks so tasty I am salivating through the screen. As for Kara, I would take her advice from Bubble-Wrapped: How to Find Your Strength and Throw Off Criticism. This post made me view my life differently, to take ownership of who I let in, and who I remove. If I can just take control of my life, I feel it will get even easier.
6. Where does your blog inspiration come from?
My blog inspiration comes from my allergy. It has given me an outlet, so I can portray the way I feel dealing with a chronic nickel allergy.
7. What is one country in the world you would like to visit, and why?
Arg! Do I have to pick one? I would love to visit Egypt. I have no idea why, but I feel like I would love to see the pyramids and culture. Since they are at war now, I can’t. But I hope they consider me and stop their nonsense and be in harmony so that I can visit. The others would be South Africa, Tajikistan, and Greece.
8. If you have children, what are their names? If not, what are your favorite boy & girl names?
I am planning to adopt when I am like 40. So I don’t think I will name my children but if I did name them. I know my daughter would be named Esmeralda from the telenovela “Esmeralda.” In Kenya, they would show it dubbed in English. As for my son, I have no idea, maybe, Blane.
9. A long lost relative leaves you a large sum of money. What do you do with it?
I would pay my student loans and get my Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. If I had any more left, I would invest it in bonds.
10. In your opinion, what is the best blog post you’ve written so far? (Include the link)
11. What is your favorite food?
That is it? And I was having fun. Anyway! I have officially accepted my award.
So, next up are my nominations (based on several Facebook followers for their blog page, some don’t have a Facebook page, so I counted that as 0 ):
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you (see below)
- Comment on this post with your link when you’re Liebster Award post is up on your blog so that I can see your answers!
- In your post, be sure to link back to the person and blog that nominated you and give a little thank you shout-out
- After completing the questions, nominate 11 Bloggers of your choice with under 200 followers on the social media platform of your liking, and provide a link to your post so that they know where to go/ what to do.
- How did you decide on the title of your blog?
- What is one word that sums up the heart of your blog, and why?
- What’s your favorite pastime other than blogging?
- What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
- Which recipe, project or idea on my blog would you most like to try yourself?
- Where does your blog inspiration come from?
- What is one country in the world you would like to visit, and why?
- If you have children, what are their names? If not, what are your favorite boy & girl names?
- A long lost relative leaves you a large sum of money. What do you do with it?
- In your opinion, what is the best blog post you’ve written so far? (Include the link)
- What is your favorite food?
Congratulations, Bloggers! I hope this award helps your readers know more about you.